Beware of counterfeits, to name a few:
And of course the world is amused by plastering rabbits messing with dress-ups climbing them. read on >>Sillycons on tech, is it inspiration or originality from us? Are you sure not both?
Then, we all know jack ma the bank parcel robber.
Every now and then you would have crooks manufacturing relevance to us, attempt to counterfeit their way to a few of our millions of global audience. Be extra vigilant if they claim to offer financial services, would you trust crooks with no integrity and even try to fake themselves for fame and retail customers? Scamers like that come and go, but you can be sure they are never what they pretend to be, and they never do what their names say they do. Interesting that those sillycons actually want to be us the most, for customers. The thick-skinned sillycons are dwarfed by some failures and dress-ups in the city of london and wall street that haven't a clue of their profression, loathe risk management inspection, and spray themselves around during and after their credit crunch crisis with dogs dancing around and sneaking into a bank vault through an inadequately placed dressed egg that is john kenny , on his tippy-toes looking up, yet still mystified by the basics of boardrooms, asking for embarrassment publicly. Their lap dance has been entertaining though.
Are you attracted to the influence of a devoted bunch with the calling themselves Queen's management by registering an office on a street in london with the Queen in its name? Not quite near power or anything of sort in the industry, are you? What does the 2stock taste like?
Even for the unsuspecting on business, the failure and fraud cases at the collapsed Mercury Asset Management sued by pension funds is an indicator of what you could expect from the bunch, that can't even quite convince you for your money by themselves, and needs a serial failure of a fund manager turned business developer. Did he forget to get some investment for his own 2stock? His track record on portfolio building is evidently poor. You can see what particular type of investors or eyeballs that bunch is after through dressing that brown van up. Would they have done that if not the same type, or not for the name of that office? A few really haven't a clue, have they? Other business developers and the rest in the bunch probably haven't either.
[2021.08.11]That serial failure naked con and his fart-self-out-of-industry bready buddy peckham hugging him never go straight, even in a tunnel, now the 2stock's bunch even brings out their long-been-"secret" dogs, dancing to retain the money of the misled? >>. [2021.08.12] The confused can lay there with their owners in arms and explode together now, they don't haven't the faintest idea in front of the definitive clue in plain sight no further than his recently resided house. Now is the best time to observe that naked brown muffin in london, his bready buddy and dogs with their voluptuous move amid their forever humiliation, unlike their previous explosions, this time under the watchful eyes of the entire world, should be quite amusing.
Is the fart-self-out-of-industry bready francis peckham not your buddy anymore, brown van? You know who's got a Paddington address? Further Read
Francis peckham is obviously proud of his "Investment Management Certificate" only obtained in 2007 shortly before his explosion out of the industry. For all those laydogs' portrait of their secret powerful owners, francis the bread never had his hands on fund management in all his life prior to that. If anything is big about him, you can take reference from dogs laying there.
And even with dogs covering for francis peckham the bready moral hazard, unless he counts estate agency as financial service, he is evidently not even good for what he claims he used to do, not even for his commupt pals. Further Read
People, want to see the dance routine of convicted laydogs that owe so much to the world? There's an example from bready's smiley pals in beijing (click). Further Read
[2021.08.20] Further Read
[2021.08.28] francis peckham, a law-graduate that is never good enough to even practice; a wannabe fund manager despite having no experience or proper training, jumped up and down loathing risk management before exploded himself out of the industry; now having problem explaining the gaping holes in his life story. In addition to estate agency and after "life-long passion in photography", francis peckham only in 2019 suddenly sort to buy himself a course certificate and calls himself LRPS, he gets frustrated with the technical side of photography, does he? Took photos did he? For his pleasure? Forgot to put himself in? Are you sure? And, why do you think mark da brown van scrambled recently about what he does now? [2021.08.29] Naked dogs deny? What? Do you deny what francis says about himself and are not covering for that moral hazard in london anymore? Do you claim you are not dancing for him now? Which indicates you have more secret owners. Regardless, given evidently you have been part of laydogs' thought process for so many times, you need to consider exploding yourselves out of the industry. Piss yourselves a mirror and have a look could help. [2021.08.31] Unable to deny anymore? Not that it would make any difference even if those laydogs did keep dancing naked anyway, it would be the equivalent of dogs and owners dancing at the centre of global stadium with everyone looking down on them, when they realised they've been dancing naked. Fart, then cough? You are still naked, forever. No cough? Anyway, people, enjoy.
[2021.09.06] Some of the dancing bunch now support a new charity to "improve public understanding of money"? Surely people should know better than letting a brown van hoaxing money from their pension funds like a charity. Perhaps that dancing bunch should work on enlightening their exploded buddies confused about what that brown van now does, and for themselves, they probably want to think about their failure to realise for so long their secret owner bready francis peckham was a no-fund-managing-experience wannabe, even after he exploded out of the industry and already undressed himself years ago; and similarly devoting themselves to a coward offspring of a Temporary Major (later Lieutenant Colonel) at his Battalion, whose family obviously considers their ancestor's military rank lacking quite a bit.
Public, you see, laydogs' humiliation are also yours now, Sounds familiar? They failed, repeatedly, but apparently the important thing is you learn the lesson from it, and they'll do the teaching. If that's not enough for them to deter the world from enjoying them, they'd include the British Army in their humiliation, too. Cough somebody, for the Major's?
[2021.09.12] Some dodgy dressed themselves up and act looking down with the world? Ungrateful, are they? Yet comically, their dancing fellow sort might have picked up a intellect or two as own dogs while looking down, that suddenly found their conscience for those filthy dodgy that are actually part of the cause of their current humiliation, not much heart for anything else bad that's been going on for ages? Not that it would mean anything other than a fart if they do. Anyway, what did those dodgy do recently to pin their new dogs down? They danced. And what about those new dogs? Probably part of the infamous laydogs thought process themselves. Lick the commupt with a twig in hand for their dodgy strip tease in the moral and intellectual valley, is that the kind of lesson they suggest to teach the public and the entire world as they themselves do? They are in a race down somewhere, aren't they? But are they sure the dodgy are in the same direction?
[2021.09.21] Is mark darell-brown bragging the commupt as his pals? He would, wouldn't he? Morphing from stabbing his bready fart buddy peckham not long ago to rubbing shoulders with peckham's commupt pals, feeling ever lonelier? The commupt did publicly dance for him for a long time, ever since his explosion, sipping his 2stock in his brown vann. But, mark, you probably don't know your commupt buddies' recent dance was to denounce you and trying everthing to distance themselves from you, when they found out you are a nobody, falling from your dressed-up flashlight, especially after you and laydogs' humiliation recently. Worried, or deny, or both, and about what, mark? The commupt wouldn't have danced to run from you in a circle if they haven't been your buddies, would they? Let's see if you get any commupt money. Drool in your wpp position again, laydogs? Your recent humiliation began with your drooling anyway. Don't be surprised that wpp is the acronym for "Wire & Plastic Products". Laydogs are weird? Question them then. What do you do with counterfeit?
Apparently the commupt officially admitted to the identification of them, further read >>and tell the world not to get into confrontation with them for their heinous deeds during all this time that caused significant damage to so many in the entire world, while they continue doing so with accomplices.
Seems the deflated don't like being looked down upon by the world further read >>while they look back and desparately try to crawl back to Europe, just like zombie duck john kenny, the almighty raymond reddington to a few turns out to be a richmond reading dung, with no CFA or FRM accreditation, only an entry-level Excel operator inadetuately placed that not even familiar with some basics of finance that resulted in his infamous public deflation.
[2020.11.22] Then there is wpp, another clownish counterfeiter after rabbits in camouflage are skinned.
[2020.12] Running out of rabbits and some climbers already down nearly 40% YoY, even a dress-up named richard elliott out of bailed bankrupt Bank of America, on top of a pile of exploded liverpool would do, further read >>the resulting splatter of ham called themselves business analysts, not very good at analysing themselves, are they? As with the also bankrupt Countrywide, evidently lost on the merit. Wall street, the commupt john kenny bunch apparently knows you, and they must not like you very much.
further read >>People, you wouldn't expect pets of the commupt to be able to recognize themselves even with a tall green hat like reading dung john kenny's, that doesn't mean they won't spit at you when they self-identify as feeling looked down upon. Actaully, they should be grateful for 5 seconds of glimpse from anyone that bother to look down into that dump hole, brian roberts' network managed to lose almost 280k video customers even during the lockdown, looks like time to do another acquisition. further read >>That's no matter how depressed the stringed clowns with no discernible skills feel about themselves while climbing john kenny naked all wet in fear of the public, typical behaviour of a pile whenever naked. Is it personal? Did we know them when they spat at us, sometimes through the contour of UBS flushed john kenny lost on merit, possibly even for attention from our audience. It's worse than personal, and he has the cheek to dance naked like wpp around our FineCasts drooling.
further read >>[2020.12.15] Would you call it the power of example on their character? What's stopping you looking into the dress-ups?
[2020.12.18] Stop? Why the U turn? further read >>As we publicly judged them on evidence while our FineCasts with millions of worldwide audience has now even attracted the likes of brian roberts drooling, it certainly is necessary for the world to examine richard elliott the exploded dress-up, and those clowns self-admittedly dungling him on their outrageous piece of head that have caused much damage to so many. [2020.12.17] Been worshipping monkeys, haven't they?
[2020.12] Now you realised, further read >>a dress-up calls itself business analyst / project manager with 2 regional business/management memberships, issued by nearly fake imposters, no coding credential or capability. [2020.12.18] In fact, as firm-wide knowledge, the richard elliott pile didn't even know what they were doing, and they had to arrange us to give open trainings to enlighten them. And soon after we left, the ungrateful crap run its pile into the ground while spitting at us from the splatter further read >>as the example of indecency's dungling back-fired into confession corroborated. What's stopping you looking into the pile further? We can carve the dress-up on their head for sure, and it'd look descent.
[2020.12.18] Wall street, licking harvey neale etc. , dungling dress-ups, drooling, swapping, and all sorts of dancing, with the commupt, further read >> your mail-order egg is not going to fart a way out of the debt that belays the standing and credibility of a people. Breaching the fundamental and universal rule, exhibiting no integrity and no decency despite farting the shape of it as if anyone ever believed, and dungling your achilles heel possibly thinking he's clever, attempting to default on the debt he just admitted to. If he really thinks he's not in debt, why the desparate running? If no attempt to sabotage us, why the drooling? Not defaulting? Why try to turn their obligation into a farcical public negociation.
Looks like the clown doesn't know what he's doing without a handler on top of him, let alone advancing the interests of own country you fought so hard to jack him up fronting, or that of the free world. What an example it is. Don't you sense that he's already working for the commupt now?
further read >>[2020.12.29] They are turtles aren't they? People, why don't you crush their shells and see what's inside, and while at it, see what good things they can say about harvey neale that he couldn't come up with himself all this time. [2020.12.31] Another confirmation on them today, but do they like the taste of licking harvey neale the comically self-stabbed sidekick murderer turned giant passion fruit tart now flushed out with the city of london? Surely they haven't forgotten the running licked harvey neale a short while ago, adding to their wall street owers' debt.
[2021.01.02] How long is harvey's tongue? to name a few: further read >>
Harvey, you did it.
- Alarming everywhere by all means with francis peckham, screaming that they were mystified by command prompt on our computer;
- Harvey didn't like our showy software either and made no secret about it everywhere;
- Dancing to a murderous song with john kenny and ended up comically stabbing himself, leering at us and apparently sprayed everywhere through his contour that we caught him a liar, as his lickers now confessed, he later admitted that john kenny the pikey was riding him.
So embarrassed, harvey neale the convicted serial liar didn't rest with spreaders climbing him and have been spraying through their own contours ever since with fellow grifters and the credit crunch wall street that worshipping monkeys, trying to spray themselves out of a hole with clamorous dogs dancing around, you've seen some peak con artist's lap dance, have you? Ever enriched that pile with a dime?
[2020.12.31] Alternative reality here? Don't you wonder where did those public lickers of harvey and francis get their reality from? further read >> [2021.01.01] What? Not alternative anymore? That was quick. harvey's fellow curly long tongue grifters don't like being undressed now. further read >> [2021.01.02] The slanderous lies towards us that we directly denounced when random monkey worshippers barked at us, some of which even about events after we left the house of many grifters, were always sprayed by climbers and dogs through the contours of those listed here who dodge coming out themselves, amid wall street's crunch and lehman's collapse, the intensity of which increased after the culprit of wall street's fraud and credit crunch - Moody's pretended to have a brush with us. Yet they can never come out with where they got their "reality" from whenever we confront them. Did we hear they suggest somebody to do with the mail-order harvey neale licker? Why don't they come out with a name? [2021.01.02] Do they say (And depending on who they are, how can they be sure?): further read >>
[2021.01.04] In their attempt to fart their way out of their debt, the public lickers of harvey started this recent public spat, when all those listed here have never come out and suggest otherwise.
- harvey neale isn't a self-stabbing murderer and convicted serial liar that were caught repeatedly lying and making allegations publicly?
- Or francis peckham wasn't screaming with harvey about our computer screen? (And depending on who they are, how can they be sure?)
- Or them phoning and spreading lies about colleagues everywhere in the city is not behaviour that breaches professional code of conduct and should be punished?
- Or harvey didn't publicly admit to john kenny riding him?
- Or worshipping monkeys weren't barking at us?
- Or Moody's didn't pretend to have a brush with us? You should ask them why.
- Or there wasn't a credit crunch?
- Or Moody's ratings were not the fradulent root cause of the credit crunch?
- Or warren buffett weren't the biggest shareholder of Moody's before and during the credit crunch, who, despite projected as investment genius, claimed during a senate hearing that he is no more than the average American?
[2021.01.04] "No middleman, but little windows selling own wine"? Middleman? Would that do anyway? One thing for sure is that, after a week, those media licking harvey and francis really aren't able to come up with anybody supporting them claiming the facts listed here "alternative reality" to whatever they've been telling their audience, with some packaged con artists lap dancing since their owners' credit crunch , which they admitted were made up by themselves, or it could be those listed here were behind them and have admitted they have been lying from the beginning. No one is ridiculing them, they started it and end up undressing themselves, no professionalism to begin with. Messed with by monkeys.
[2021.01.05] further read >> [2021.01.05] further read >> Wall street, how many of you actually benefited from the credit crunch like bailed Bank of America? Is the near monopoly on the credit rating business by Moody's and a rare few other in your own interest? You don't want to prove yourselves as incompetent as warren buffett that hasn't a clue about the actual workings of own thing, do you? After such a long time you would look like that beside him. Think. Does warren buffet share his money with you?
[2021.01.02] further read >> Self-confessed, unable to deny licking harvey neale who dodges the world, and worshipping monkeys spitting at us all this time, the wall street leashed mail-order decency egg's bunch is apparently proud of their debt to the world and us now, which dates back from wall street's credit crunch, and is still the centre of their guilt and all their dances . It looks like the world is going to have fun looking down on the example.
[2020.12.15] Now let's see some action then regarding pledges to the people, further read >> the damage caused by the commupt, the UBS flushed MonoDuckEgg john kenny bunch, the self-admitted Bank of America dress-up spitting while leering up, and all sorts of clowns like the forementioned declining network, etc., that belays the standing and credibility of a people in the world. Otherwise, it's reasonable to judge that what we are witnessing is a running onto the stage con that could have more implication making a powerful example of himself. Now you know john kenny is out of UBS, why do you think all those clowns still dance for him all this time if they weren't part of the scamming egg ring.
[2020.11.22] The commupt and the pile of accomplices seems really don't want to be undressed while the world looks forward to tackling critical issues and finding them to be the deliberate cause of many, while the commupt continue amassing military presence and infiltrating many parts of the world at the same time.
People, you see the convicted self-confessed media messed with by monkeys, trying to fart their way out of the hole they created themselves. Perhaps they just want us be the judge of their domestic chaos, which was after their confession on their "alternative reality" claims on proven facts listed here about those quasi financials . They probably even intend to start something for eye balls, just so you know, their profit has been down nearly 40% in recent quarters, for lack of credibility?
Now dangling the term "alternative reality" again on their domestic chaos, it's typical of warren buffett, his dogs almost always attempt to waft their failures somewhere else and deflect attention or create confusion among the public so they can sneak away. Among other things, warren buffett tried to shift the failure and fraudulent ratings of his Moody's to the American people during a senate hearing, claiming "the entire population believed housing prices could not fall dramatically" and "that's the nature of mass delusion", but who created the "mass illusion"? Your Moody's. And, in the process warren buffett the self-projected (through tv networks he bought in the 80s, most likely using the money from daddy) investment genius undressed himself that he really doesn't know what credit ratings are about, or he could say he bought into Moody's without knowing anything about the business, he calls that value investing, in warren buffett's own words, he's no more than the average American on finance really, only thick skin, long tongue and with a daddy with some friends in power.
We won't speculate the relationship between warren buffett and some non-financial events, but coincidence or not, the interesting fact is, every time warren buffett is embarrassed by himself or his own dogs, something dramatic in a different sphere happened, which immediately shifted public attention elsewhere with some of his dogs actively wafting and oozing warren buffett's failure somewhere else. What is sure is that warren buffett and his dogs, and the few of them have a track record of fradulent behaviour, at least since the late 80s.
Eggs such as the inadequate john kenny, with no CFA or FRM accreditation, who repeatedly publicly bragged his prowess and importance to the house in a negative way, on the open street in the city of london seeking attention, evidently deflated now, further read >>are like brexit that seem to be crawling back naked to Europe, too weak to be man by themselves. Speculation this may be, but after that as we see it, do you think the commupt would care to give them the time of day really, for recreational purpose perhaps. And in the process, the commupt may infiltrate into numerous aspects of your critical infrastructure through eggs just like john kenny in the bank vault of data.
[2021.01] Evidently, he's the only piece of a pile they could get to fill a need. further read >>You'd thought they'd at least know what they pretended to do every day without undressing themselves every now and then, they couldn't even do drooling properly without embarrassing themselves, just look at the end result of the house, what a laugh, and having the francis peckham sort salesman wannabe fund manager who proudly announcing his Investment Management Certificate issued in 2007 managing your money, what would you expect? Why do you think such a colossal pile many across the globe climbed turned to flogging sheds in london, possibly with a Croydon rabbit plastering for him. And what's stopping you from looking closer into them? Especially for those with monkey on their forehead. Despite his street bragging, john kenny would probably turn mute again when looked into on spot. But like him, those worshipping monkeys never worked that out till now anyway, so plenty of entertainment, people, buffet?
Given buffet'sthe lack of basic knowledge of own ratings business and the impact of them, would you be surprised by the relationship between him and s.g. warburg where francis peckham the junk peddler has been?
The apparent owning up to their mistake of hugging those listed here is a good start.
No denial from those climbed by brian roberts' recently self-convicted fellow barking, further read >>about the facts listed here on them. Crushing the vile naked pile's shells hurts their feelings? After they've been busy oozing with some clamorous and barking for such a long time? While at that, the pile never barked their feelings hurt while their married-into-a-few-quid greaseball owner humiliated for some time now, did they? Interesting. Let's see how the barking climbing monkeys act pointing towards the mirror now unshelled, what's that called? Duped by "because they say so"? As they probably realised now that the world has been enjoying buffet, the barking climbers have got to probe the pile through their crushed shells then, don't they? Especially when they confirming there are "they" behind them as the barking self-convicted earlier anyway. Dangling something to the public again? Rabbits? Monkeys? Domestic chaos?
Brian roberts' fellow sort have been publicly self-undressing with many things not listed here? Whether for money and eye balls or not, and whatever or how ever many things they've been announcing, you'd look into to it, won't you?
Now some honourable human litre weirdly jumps out and pretends dancing with the mail-order avatar unable to run from the debt for his mistakes, their mistakes? further read >>Given the timing, is it suggesting self-involvement in brian roberts' fellow sort self-undressing, whatever about? Afraid of people looking into them? It should be happy instead that with the continuous printing of their fiat money, the market has gone through the roof, with the possible premise that fundamentals and prospect of listed companies can sustain their current valuation, everyone gets richer with a money printer as the Dollar Index holds. Oh no, the piece of human litre's hedge fund owners got flushed out, how tragic, not that we had anything to do with it, and what do they call themselves again? further read >>
[2021.02.03] Not owners of the weird or in bed with those listed here? Nothing to worry about then. We wouldn't mind the human litre and some behind it embarrass themselves though, self-stripping could become their speciality, and you can bet some of them still haven't realised.
[2021.02.04] Interesting the quack quack human litre pile is just laying there quiet now. Anyway, on printing fiat money, no doubt about where the mail-order avatar's owers are . And on the immediate printing, the world can observe how they come to term with their debt, would be a definitive example on what they really are and their credit ratings if what we've observed over the decade isn't enough to showcase their character .
further read >>Are dogs of the pile's feelings hurt? More than their various owners. Looks like the pile sees themselves naked at last then, feeling a bit green? Looks like it at least. On hedgies' recent losses, it seems we have some fans in the FT on fiat money and the precarious unsustainability of the price of certain stocks regarding their fundamentals and outlook, although to put asset price inflation on retail investors ganging up on a few stocks is not adding credibility to their professional credential at the FT, and rather put themselves in the league of the hugging john kenny and buffet with not much on, self-stripped laying there and still don't know what they are. further read >>Anyway, to analyse what already happened in hindsight is a bit rich and isn't much value to those in it.
further read >>Apparently the brian roberts' fellow blatherers even have difficulty comprehending their own domestic chaos now and crave for others' judgement on them because we've judged the warren buffet and john kenny sort listed here, obviously the fat shreks still haven't figured out how naked they are and why, and feel our judgement on the buffets bizzare, further read >>are they saying they are intellectually challenged? Looks like the pile can't explain themselves now. Do you think they would like to figure out about their fiat money? Regardless, obviously they like the world looking down on them now. How the mail-order avatar come to term with their debt would be an exmaple for the world to judge upon.
Climbing warren buffet is a very good indicator of a pile. Given how long buffet has self-undressed and been pointed out, the world can be sure that that pile haven't a clue what credit ratings are about, and how ratings of MBS impact the securities market and housing market. Apparently, warren buffett not only thinks the other way around and he also believes it's about housing market price. We as ordinary people do not intend to lecture warren buffett and of sort on their own things, but they owe us an enlightenment fee for sure, that's in addition to the direct damage they've caused for their crunch.
buffett and dogs don't like people listening to what he was saying about their crunch? Shreks want you to look away from their confession? The horror of their humiliation and undressing says it all about the naked burst pile. Then there's the running from their debt loathing the impending judgement on them, futile despair. They don't have much confidence in their own character, do they?
Don't want to be judged? They are sure they mail-ordered him into office, aren' they? They do know he did what he did during his tenure, don't they? [2021.03.03] After all, 'the power of example' could lead the free world to a much better place, especially during increasingly challenging times.
The mail-order egg dances as if he's made good with his debt? We were never contacted by them. Thus the egg's character. Is he champion of the free world? Evidently not. And you can see he has no problem sacrifice half of his people and the entire economy for himself and those bulk-mailed him in. Covid Relief? The world's observation did make him appear to momentarily cut a tiny slice of fiat pile for fellow people, but do you hear their plans for tax hike? Now let's observe him closer:
- The mail-order egg has officially confessed to his deficit spending on advice by moody's, but the Treasury is having difficulty raising money through auctions of their sovereign debt, with yield rising for some time now, the Federal Reserve has to buy their own debt, sometimes nearly 40% of the entire auction, and interestingly the Fed's balance sheet has grown multi-fold, they have the money, apparently. You should know that the same credit crunch moody's rates the very sovereign debt of an economy based their advice of deficit spending.
- Some in the market is betting on inflation could send the stock market into space, that means they are also betting on the massive devaluation of the fiat USD, it could take time for the world to unwind positions and rebalance holdings, but you think the mail-order egg has your interest in mind when defaulting on his debt? You are not thinking. There are plenty of investment opportunities in the world, and you'd be careful about any deal denominated in the mail-order egg printed fiat USD.
- Depending on the effectiveness of the vaccine, there could even be an economic recovery, and of course that could be used to demonstrate the resilience of a printed economy, and there could even be a mixture of inflation and recovery being used to explain a booming yet long-been shrinking stock market. However, whatever the explanation, it won't change the fact on the Fed's multi-folding balance sheet and an economy with decades of sizable trade deficit against all other major economies in the world, the stock market lists many foreign companies and won't reflect the domestic economy anyway, they'd better hope the Dollar Index holds forever.
- So what, the mail-order egg says, they've done it before, and has been doing it for a while since the 1970s. That may be the case when the world was dealing with the USSR and still recovering from the world wars, and economic power was very concentrated. But lately, the deliberate spill-over and spray of buffett and moody's credit crunch to other parts of the world has not only shown the bubble that is their foundation, but also undressed the character of those at the helm of it. And the result of it shows the world can prosper without them at all.
- The recent tax relief has attempted to recover the stength of the economy with some success, but the newly mailed-in egg has undressed themselves again by confessing that they can't do it alone confronting china, rendering themselves bragging with an economic twig, and actually sucking those around dry. And with previous family financial ties with the commupt, you'll see how the mail-order egg feels when the commupt pulls the string on him, they are having a mating in Alaska on 18th-19th March, 2021.
- Now with the mail-order egg defaulting on their debt, diverting the delivery of critical vaccine from Europe to the US for his political gain and blame it on the UK, promoting to cut the global energy sector off the future when it suits him politically and potentially signficantly altering the geo-situation of regions, after his family made financial gain from the sector recently, what makes you think he has the interest of anyone (including the environmentalists) other than his tiny bunch in mind, or qualify as champion of the free world? The mail-order egg is definitely not for the free world.
- For his people? In order to appear fiscally responsible, he's ready to sacrifice them again with tax hikes and take away their tiny share of the printing bonanza before it got warm in their hands. But would that work? Have they ever achieved positive fiscal balance? Has their national debt ever been reduced all this time? The best they could do was to slightly reduce the amount of deficit each year. The people should know that there are massive further deficit spending bigger than the Covid Relief Bill in the making.
- So what's good about the mail-order egg then? When his wife for decades could only come up with "he's decent" after thinking vigorously for a while when asked about his merit during his recent running for office campaign, you know he's a good at nothing disgrace. Good at running? That's his bulk-mail orderers. Telling the truth? The world already knows the truth, and the mail-order crook is running from it.
- [2021.03.18] The mail-order egg defaulted on their debt, that only shows what he's doing (or not doing, rather) and their credit (un)worthiness, and it doesn't mean they can escape from us or they have magically wiped their debt.
- By the way, the judging is not over yet, but the world has plenty to execute on for now.
- [2021.03.21] You see, not before the ink is dry for the last deficit spending, another bigger stimulus is to go, and this time, none for the people he sacrifices in the name of, when spraying his credit crunch owners around the world, not even for the half that supposedly mailed him in. Educated, aren't they.
- [2021.03.21] You don't need to be a genius to work out that frail egg isn't looking forward to another term, he already admitted that he "doesn't have a soul". Next, the restored to souless country and the world are going to witness that mail-order egg deficit spending into specific places connected to his family, unless you seriously think there's going to be a drug-addict president at some point in the future. As they usually say, follow the money, you should. For opportunists, would your money work on him now when he can deficit spend however much he wants having the environmentalists wearing the hat? Only what already happened hold strings on his family, if they want to keep it when not in power.
- [2021.03.24] Tax hike on the way announced? Despite their deficit is in the billions even during relatively normal times, apparently raising tax on an economy that the mail-order egg is preparing an even bigger deficit spending spree to "stimulate the economy", obviously self contradictory, is hailed by a few as the reason for a dollar turn-around. Remember the Fed, with its rapidly multi-folding balance sheet, buying the Treasuries in humongous quantities? For the world, it could be a good opportunity to rebalance your portfolio as they are busy propping up the naked USD, it'll help your export a bit along the way, too, just remember don't take the payment in USD.
- [2021.03.24] Pretending to cut the public a tiny slice of a spending spree, and then immediately tax them back is no way to treat own people. "Improving wages for teachers", but without an actual number sounds fishy, given the importance of education, teachers salary should at least multi-fold to those bailed during the credit crunch, would anybody in finance value those taught them less than themselves? And it is very irresponsible spending when they not only not increase but even threaten to cut funding for the armed forces, and the mail-order egg expects them to project power around the globe?
- [2021.03.26] Has the mail-order egg flip-flopped again claiming to run again and then admitted he never even thought about it, all in the same public dancing event? Is that surprising? A few presenting the mail-order egg as if he's seeking another term, and leave out his flip-flop on it moments later, that isn't because they want him for another term, but only serves to deflect the public from following the money in his next spending spree (or those around possibly to receive it).
- [2021.03.26] That's what the mail-order egg typically does, just like taking a page out of our view on slicing their deficit spending cake for the public, while taking money from the same people through taxation on the other hand. And remember their abruptly ended staged drama on a supreme court nomination at the expense of women? The mail-order egg even has the cheek to act momentarily having a soul when pretending to slice the deficit spending cake in favour of the people and viciously denouncing corporations and businesses of the country (he's not a fan of yours). Remember his previous T.A.R.P. and quantitative easing were entirely dedicated to a tiny pile of imploding fraudsters with their credit crunch, not a dime of those multi-trillion-dollar programmes were for the people or ordinary businesses. The kid probably already forgot how smelly his mouth was, crunching there bathing and pumping the rogue.
- [2021.03.26] Sooner or later, you'd find a pattern in the mail-order hypnotic egg's dance. In contrast to the non-news from that hasn't-a-clue kid jacked into office from his hide-away basement, following the money is probably more interesting, and you don't even need him announcing on that.
Beautiful words to the educated against the commupt would serve designated purpose, but they serve the opposite way when own action contradicts, in addition to leering up and spitting. Anyway, the quasi lawyer math guy is still going to own the NYC. Happy about that? That's the spirit kid. [2021.05.01] What? Seems those con fu clowns lost in a bit of a meat power-play doesn't need your help, kid. Given the lack-of-intelligence nature of recent events, what do you think they fancy the quasi lawyer hoaxer's chance of owning the NYC for? His dodgyness? [2021.05.17] He doesn't like the characterization? Would that quasi lawyer attribute the selection of him to his possible encouragement for con fu clowns to go vote in NYC then? Just like he had been advocating for people (including his own family) to purposefully move to the state of Georgia to commit voter fraud a short while ago.
Those events, whatever between them, and that hoaxer's selection aside. Those listed here specifically are not getting away from their own debt to us, whatever else happens.
If a set of tax rules on the financial industry, they should be global, shouldn't they? [2021.07.02] And they are. But the city of london would rather having you believe that they are different from others in the industry. They are, and flushed.
Chinese companies are mostly to be listed in China, ready to exchange your Dollars for some RMB? BTW, want to sell to China? Take the RMB, that's very likely what you'll see soon.
Are the city financials shut out of the free access deal? They have lost, deservedly.
An interesting proportion of the characteristics of them can be observed on harvey neale, caught with a long-tongue. [details] Harvey likes to call himself head of things, he can certainly call himself head of sidekick, got caught jumping up and down with a jealous long tongue several times, turned pink while publicly hating "pikey" john kenny riding him, then went to a struggling-to-avoid-eviction and eventually failed hedge fund manager mark darell-brown in a circus of a house, sobbing for comfort, and has been riding climbers of his light-beam and spraying himself around while pointing upwards ever since.
Some climbers may have even developed a little elevated impression of themselves looking at where their beloved owner Harvey Neale points, even though the "they say" sounds more like harvey's self-portrait, that unfortunately for them turns out to be no more than a long-tongue bragger with a liverpool tie, mistified by technology.
[2020.08.20] further read >>
[2020.11.18]Some making noise already? Standing on the bright side is commendable. People, would you trust the thug-identifier on standing firmly for aspirations including decency, the prosperity of the masses, and his stance on the commupt bunch? Could it turn out to be China actually projected to win?
For climbers, your wall street city of london owners can't distinguish math model based exponential curve extrapolation from data based statistics which relates to risk management, and [further read >>] Wouldn't they have been better off just admitted like a man? Rather than piling on their debt.
[further read >>]
Unnnnnnn? Even that isn't croydon plasterer john tam's pagoda? Now you see the pattern, at last, the counterfeit sort would tell you they are anyone. After all this time of projecting the rabbits sort up, while swapping, stealing and barking at us by all sorts of monkeys, they still end up a plasterer and nick de smith etc., how disappointing for fellow counterfeiter dogs.
Some say, they didn't pocket the money from counterfeiters. But they like rabbits while sipping 2 stock, and defend till naked those sillycons, counterfeiters and jack ma the thief. Very funny, aren't they. [further read >>]
The prospect of growth of those powerfully naked monkeys in britain is perfectly demonstrated by their top-notch tech tit nick de smith, and they want to crawl back to man's world as monkeys. [2020.06.28] nick de smith seems happy that "according to google", 11,500 people every month from more than 140 countries and territories actually take the trouble of searching and visiting since we mentioned him, and now to witness him exhibiting himself shamelessly copy / paste ripping off Bittele Electronics and many others. Nick de smith's name is quite descriptive of his character. Btw is he suggesting he's in debt to us for global advertising fee on his until-last-week-empty site?
Isn't it intriguing that FineCasts has all sorts of stalkers across the spectrum of further read [2020.07.15] And eventually, baidu seems to have realised that working against the masses visiting us without even searching through them only damages the viability of baidu themselves.
[2020.07.29] Anyway, you could be seeing some fake hubs and social advertisers start repackaging and peddling further read
[2020.08.03] Surely crooks can find their own field to flourish if they are good at coming out with anything by themsevesfurther read[2020.08.04] What? Why does it have to make sense for crooks rushing to sell themselves in the entirety for issues in only part of the global market (if they actually have that many users)? To save the hot brand they are determined not to own anymore? Whoever owns those blurred id brand, stay away from us, for all we care.
[2020.08.02] Oh, amazingly further read
[2020.07.19] Interesting that john kenny the inadequate street-bragging irish crook with a gossipy fruit tart is wary about his secret Chinese connection being found out, and equally interestingly, so is the Chinese military. Kicked out of rab while dangling rabbits for attention then literally faked death and fled to Saudi Arabia, john kenny is probably the only being that calls his fup a success (on his linkedin page), Considering the amount of damage john kenny has done, that's what he'd do to save his own skin if necessary, his fellow irish simon acton taking over mark darell-brown is nothing less dramatic. [2020.07.29] But given that john kenny has been hiding in london for some time, maybe the weak monkeys like their wpp position between irish crooks and Europe. The city of london zeros are a funny bunch aren't they, vehemently fighting john kenny the irish crook dressed as risk manager on their failures during the financial crisis, yet let that inadequate irish fat duck that didn't even know the inner working of corporate boardroom sneak back into them to access critical data. London is evidently a fat 0, then and now. No wonder they have harvey neale the pink tart. [2020.07.31] They are emotional about it? further read And how do they like having the Chinese military sneak into the bank. [2020.08.20] Some say they wish you never noticed john kenny the dress-up sneaking away under the humiliated london into his Richmond upon Thames shell, and look further into that irish fat duck, on top of harvey and naked climbers.